Critical nodes in economic connectivity: A multi-method application to facilitate structural transitions
Develop a suite of applicable methods including input and output and social network analysis that are appropriate to
- identify critical notes and
- analyse determinants of change in structural and functional connectivity;
- Apply selected methods to environment al research problems of post- carbon energy transitions, the water-energy-food nexus, or floodplains as social-ecological systems; Input and output data will be provided by EXIOBASE 3 and WIOD
- Derive a methodological contribution that will help to describe and analyse input and output data in connectivity studies
- and thereby inform the Datathon and contribute to the Advanced Course 5.
- Application of methods suitable to the analysis of critical nodes;
- Identification of critical nodes and determinants for transitions in the empirical applications;
- A contribution to method development that helps to identify determinants of transition at critical nodes.
Other Positions in Critical Nodes and Resources
Durham University (United Kingdom)
Spatial and temporal roles of critical nodes in ecogeomorphic systems