Develop a suite of applicable methods including input and output and social network analysis that are appropriate to
- identify critical notes and
- analyse determinants of change in structural and functional connectivity;
- Apply selected methods to environment al research problems of post- carbon energy transitions, the water-energy-food nexus, or floodplains as social-ecological systems; Input and output data will be provided by EXIOBASE 3 and WIOD
- Derive a methodological contribution that will help to describe and analyse input and output data in connectivity studies
- and thereby inform the Datathon and contribute to the Advanced Course 5.